Why Choose a Placement Agency?
We know how time consuming and labor intensive it is to find a Nanny. We understand the lengthy and costly process of background checks, reference checks and scheduling interviews that will accommodate both your schedules. Everyday we hear stories about unreliable Nannies that were found through an Internet service.
A Nanny Placement service will do all the interviewing, scheduling and background checks for you and present you with a selection of Nannies with qualifications that meet your requirements. We deliver the Nannies to your door.
- We provide you with nannies who:
- have passed a thorough criminal background check,
- have a minimum of two years child care experience,
- have passed thorough references checks
- have proof of a valid driver’s license and social security card.
- The process of scheduling a Nanny is much simpler.
- You fill out the family application
- We come to your house to discuss your expectations and “wish list.”
- We select three to four candidates that suit your families needs and schedule a convenient time for you to interview.
- You then make a decision based on your meetings with the caregiver. If you need to interview more candidates, we will be more than happy to set up additional interviews until you are confident with your selection.
- We send you a contract
- You hire a nanny!
- After you hire your Nanny we still keep working for you.
24/7 Support Center
Post placement counseling for both the Nanny and Family
Emergency back-up care if your Nanny is out ill or has a Doctor's appointment
Temporary Nannies who are happy to work weekends, and overnights
If your Nanny does not work out within the first six months there will be no cost to replace her. Nannies On The Go is recruiting new Nannies daily, which enables us to provide you with fresh candidates on an ongoing basis.